2/24/2019 The Princess Half Marathon


















Wow,over 18,000 Princesses (and 2,000 Princes) finished this race at Disney World! We ran from Epcot through Magic Kingdom then back to the finish at Epcot. The event and medal honored Princess Aurora this year.
 The run through two parks included the iconic Cinderella castle. There were Disney characters, with spectators and music entertainment the whole way. I have never seen so many people in one place! The course was crowded the whole way, at times I was forced to walk. Which probably affected my time. My finishing time was 3:04:17. I came in 2nd place out of 11 women 75-79 y.o.Two months later- I got a plaque on the mail-- see above!
    I actually did this race 2 years ago and finished in 3 hours. So. Still, I was not disappointed. This exciting race was so worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My half marathon goals

10/7/201-The Shades of Death Half Marathon

8/10/2019. Go Far Woman Half Marathon