6/23/2019 -Scotiabank Half Marathon-Vancouver, BC









I flew across the country to Vancouver, Canada for this race. The weather was perfect, cloudy, in the mid 50's. But hilly! I missed my goal time, finishing in 3 hours 47 SECONDS! I came in at 3293 out of 3345 finishers. According to the info from the race, I was passed by 9 runners in the last 5 km, but I passed 31!  Yay!
  Last year there were NO female 75-79 finishers. This year there were five in my division. I finished 4th, failing to place for the first time this year. Missed 3rd place by only 6 minutes. Oh well.
  After the race we boarded the Disney Wonder for a week long cruise to Alaska. We visited Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, had a wonderful time.
   On to the next half marathon for July! My goals continue to be a finish in less than 3 hours and place in my division F 75-79!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My half marathon goals

10/7/201-The Shades of Death Half Marathon

8/10/2019. Go Far Woman Half Marathon